Thursday, 8 October 2015

Sara Conde 1 Batx A



 
Hello, my name is Sara Conde and I'm 16 years old. I was born and I live in Badalona (Barcelona). In my free time I love listening to music and to text to my Friends and one od my hobbies is to play the guitar.
 
What makes me happy is seeing the people who deserve to be happy being happy and people helping each other makes me happy too. Being with the people I love like my family and Friends is something that always makes me happy.
 
My favourite subject is English because it's a language that I really like. I spend the summer going to the beach with my Friends and my family.
 
My plans for the future are to have success in doing what I love and have a lot of money to live well and to help needy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.