Thursday, 1 October 2015

Laura Torreiro 1st Batx. B

Hi! My name is Laura and I'm sixteen years old.

Currently I'm a student of the Science Baccalaureate in La Llauna school. I have also been studying English in EADI for six years. I really enjoy the subject of Physics but my favourite subject is English.
As I don't have a lot of free time because of the school, I don't usually go out, but I spend a lot of time listening to music and watching Youtube videos.

I have to recognize that last summer was the best of my life. I sent twoo weeks with my friends in Valencia. During this two weeks we were most of the time playing and we spent hours and hours in the water, even if it was in a swimming pool or the beach. That was the best summer because I had all the things that make me happy like my friends, my family the sun and the beach.

I have to say that I'm excited for the next year. The university is very close and I have to be perfectly prepeared. I hope I will see my summer friends again because they live far away. I'm sure that one year finishes in a blink of an eye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.