Thursday, 8 October 2015

Mar Moliní 1batx B

My name is Mar and i'm sixteen years old.
One of my hobbies is dance every time, i love dance.
In my free time i'm swiming in a club, and i have a lot competitions with other clubs that compete too.
I like going out with my friends, and i love celebrate parties.
One of my favourite subjects is English, because i like learn more lenguages apart from catalán and spanish. Another of my favourite subjects is P.E.
Last summer i went to Blanes and  Empuries with my parents, my brothers and my dog.
I was drove a boat and it was a big experience for me, because i love the boats.
I've stayed in a camping next to the beach in Empuries.
The holidays of this year it was be the bests.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.