My name is Júlia Hernández Serra, I'm 16 years old, my birthday is the 27th of March. I have lived in Badalona all my life, in a big house at Santiago Rusiñol street. I live with my parents and my sister, she is bigger than me, she's 19, and naw she starts the University.
In my free time I'm usually with my friends, but on Tuesday I have theatre, and on Wednesday and Thursday I do Ballet. I have done ballet since I was four. I love literature. I read a lot. Naw I'm reading a George Orwall's book: 1984. finally, in my free time I really enjoy see futball matches. I'm from two teams: Barça and Liverpool. I watch their matches whenever I can.
This summer I have stayed in Badalona all the time, but I had a good summer hunging out with my friends!
I'm doing the social batxillerat because I want to be a journalist and a writer.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.