Saturday, 3 October 2015

Marta Balagué 1r Batx B

My name is Marta Balagué, I'm sixteen years old and right now I'm studying first of Batxillerat in La Llauna. I really enjoy reading and watching movies. In my free time I like creating videos with a software and then uploading them to Youtube. I also love writing stories and watching animes in Japanese, I'm trying to learn that language by myself.

My favourite subjects in school are English and Physics. I think what makes me happy is going out with my friends and spending time with my family. Last Summer I went to Prague and I had a great time, but the weather was very hot that week.

In the near future, I would like to finish Batxillerat and study Physics at university. My dream is to become a meteorologist and do the weather forecast on TV :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.