Thursday, 1 October 2015

Jesús Ramos Toro 1st Batx B

Hi! My name is Jesús, I'm 16 years old and I live in Badalona. I love dancing, is my favourite thing in the world and it's probably what makes me happy. I can't live without dancing.


 My favourite subjects are English and P.E. I really love speaking English. I'm always listening to English music. I've always loved P.E. , because I can't stay quiet too much time, and that subject allows me the freedom the don't allows subjects like Maths.


Last summer, I went to Cadiz, and I think that this has been the best summer of my life. I met a lot of people, I went a lot of parties and I discovered new places.In the future, I would like to be an English teacher in ESO and I will make my dream come true, and that's all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.