Hello, this is my blog. I'm Paula and I'm 15 yeards old, but in November I will celebrate my 16 yeards. I think that I will organize a party. And I live in Badalona.
My hobbies are singing, going to gym and going running with my friend Marta. I go to two times a week. And I love talking with my friends. I'm make me happy staying with my friend, with my boyfriend and music is my passion. My favorite subjects are Biology and Sociology. I'm very happy and funny but sometimes shy.
Last summer I went to London, there was a fantastic place and I love it. I visited the London Eye, Hyde Park, Big Ben, and cities. There were a very good experience. And in the future I will go to New York. It is my favorite place and I want to visit it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.