Thursday, 8 October 2015

Ícar Lite, 1st Batx. "A"

Hello! I'm Ícar! I'm studying first of Batxillerat in La Llauna and I'm 16 years old.

I have a lot of hobbies: reading, watching series, playing computer games... But my favorite hobby is sport. I love all sports but football and basketball for me are the best! I'm a fanatic of "la Penya" and of F.C Barcelona, and every weekend I go to the Camp Nou and to the Olympic of Badalona.
In my free time I play futsal in Iris Sol Casagemas and I play the piano.

There are a lot of things that make me happy! Staying with the people that I love makes me very happy.My favorite subject is History but this year I have started philosophy and universal literature and these are interesting.

Lat summer I went to La Graciosa, it's a small island that is near Lanzarote. I usually go there with my family to relax. Now I must study a lot to go to the Universaty! I want to be a journalist!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.