Monday, 12 October 2015

Marc Ribot


Hello! Welcome to my Moodle profile.

My name is Marc Ribot and I am 16 years old. I have a lot of hobbies, but my favorites are playing football and listening to music and dancing at the same time.
On my free time I do a lot of things and activities. I go to a language school to learn English twice a week and I also study maths outside the school with a very nice teacher called Jordi.
My favorites subjects are physical education, because of the teacher and Economy. I think that this two subjects are very useful in our society.

Last summer i went to New York City, Washington and Philadelphia two weeks with my family. It was a very cool experience, I enjoyed very much this trip and I want to repeat it in the future with my friends.

My plans for the future are get good marks in Batxillerat and go to the University.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.