Thursday, 8 October 2015

Cora

Hey lads! It’s good to meet you. Welcome to my blog. My name is Cora and I’m 16 years old. I started my new course in La Llauna this week. My favourite subjects are PE, Maths and English. As I’ve just told you I love English so much that the last year I went to study in Ireland for a whole school year. It was amazing. I wish I could go again this year or the next one. But while I’m here in Badalona I’m studying in a language school called EADI in the afternoons. I also play golf and kickboxing, but my favourite hobby is drawing and painting. I just love art. Oh!, and I love holidays too. I always go to Tossa de Mar with my family. I have a huge group of friends so I hang out every day and go partying every night. But let’s be realistic, we are now at the school and we have to study really hard to achieve our goals, mine is to get to the University and to study Business Management.     See you soon,
                   Cora.

That's my school in Ireland, It's called: Athlone Community College

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.