Sunday, 4 October 2015

Josep Pagès 1st Batx B

My name is Josep. I'm fifteen years old and I live in Badalona, but actually I was born in Premià de Mar. Nowadays I'm doing 1st of Batxillerat in La Llauna and my favourite subject is maths.

My hobbies are play the drums and listen to music, besides I also play the piano although it isn't my favourite instrument, so I'm a musician. In my free time I meet my friends, Ot, Jan and Pau and we play some songs together. I play the drums, Ot plays the guitar, Jan plays the bass guitar and Pau sings all the songs.

This summer I went to France, Italy and Germany. As you see, I like travelling a lot and the next summer if I have enough money, I'll go to El Paso, Texas and I'll visit my little cousin who I haven't seen since she was born.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.