Thursday, 1 October 2015

Sara Adán, 1st Batx. B

My name's Sara Adán and I'm 16 years old. I live in a flat in Badalona, a city near Barcelona, with my parents, my sister and my cat. I like reading, dancing and doing sport. In my free time I go to the gym and to English classes. I also sometimes meet my friends. 

There are three things that make me happy: to read a great book, to receive love from my friends or family and to know that I am important to someone in his/her life. I discovered my favorite subjects two days ago therefore I know that I have chosen the correct A levels. They are: Universal Literature and Greek.

If you want to know more about me, I'll tell you what I did last summer. I stayed four weeks in my house in Miami Platja, which is a village near Tarragona. I spent a lovely time with my friends and we did a lot of funny things. I also practiced English there with German people. Talking about English. In the future I want to be an English teacher because I love the language and I'd love to teach teenagers like me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.