Saturday, 3 October 2015

Mireia Bernal, 1r batx A


My name is Mireia Bernal Ricart. I’m sixteen years old and my birthday is the second of June. I have borned in the Dexeus in Barcelona. Now I live in Badalona with my dad, my mum and my small sister, her name is Gisela. I have one orange fish. I have studied in Maristes Champagnat since I was three years old, but this year I have changed to la Llauna.

My hobbies are playing computer games, listening to music, reading books and watching TV. But the most important are stay with my family and friends. In my free time I usually go to the swim in Tiana.

At school, the subject I like the most is sociology. I would like to go the University for study primary education. And I would like to stay with my family forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.