Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Carolina Rovira

Welcome to my Moodle Profile! In the following text you'll be able to read about me and my lifestyle.

I'm called Carolina but friends and family call me otherwise: Lina or Carol. In one month I'm going to turn seventeen and I'm really excited about that! I used to do artistic rollerskating but since I went to Austria I gave up with this sport. I went to Austria for a year, I was on exchange! It got my best life year I think, and it made me really happy because I got to know new great people from Austria and other countries and other cultures. And I felt even happier when some of those people and me got friends. When I took the flight back to Spain it was already summer and I went to visit my german family. Now I'm studying "1 Batx" and I'm getting prepared for University. I do Economies and Philosophy for the first time and I really like it.

I hope you got an idea about me and that you enjoyed it. In a future I want to have a good job and just be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.