Hello, my name is Mar and, for the reason that i was born on the 29th of September, i'm still 15 years old.
First of all I would like to introduce myself saying that in my free time I like to dance musical and jazz dance. Furthermore, this year I started having theatre classes. Doing this activities really makes me happy. On the other hand hanging out with my friends and family makes me happy too. I also enjoy watching my favourite movies. Most of them are musicals and, if I have the opportunity, I love watching musical theatre live.
Also, history and english have always been my favourite subjects.
I would like to explain something interesting about last summer, but the greatest thing that i did was going on a camp site in Calafell.
Finally, I actually don't have any future plans, nevertheless I'd like to go to another country to study and, then, go to university.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.